Bettws Hall is seeking a dynamic individual to join our established and growing Sales team, based at our Head Office. If you have a love for the country side and experience in the shooting industry, are naturally charismatic and a people person, we would be absolutely delighted to hear from you.
• Reporting directly to our Sales Director and working within a team of 5, this is an influential and exciting role with in the business.
• Proactively participating in all aspects of the sales team function.
• Directly responsible for Shoot day sales over our six outstanding Sporting Estates.
• Liaising with Clients, supporting the booking process ensuring our clients receive a first class service, exceeding their expectations.
• Generating new sales and promoting our business brand at various trade events in the UK and Overseas.
• Confidently hosting guests in all environments.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent would be preferred but not essential.
• Keen shooting enthusiast, with good knowledge at all levels.
• Excellent communication, leadership, planning and IT skills.
• Love for the countryside and enthusiasm for our sport
• Salary range £25K-£50K depending on the candidate, with the opportunity to grow beyond this range.
• Accommodation available
• Company pension
• 28 days annual leave
Contact: Emma Forman on 01686 650 628 or email email@example.com
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below accurately and we will review your application, you should also upload your CV (PDF) along with a suitable covering letter (PDF) for the role you are interested in.