Bettws Hall is seeking a dynamic individual to join our established and growing Sales team, based at our Head Office. If you have a love for the countryside and experience in the shooting industry, are naturally charismatic and a people person, we would be absolutely delighted to hear from you.
- Reporting directly to our Sales Director and working within a team of 5, this is an influential and exciting role within the business.
- Proactively participating in all aspects of the sales team function.
- Liaising with Clients, supporting the booking process ensuring our clients receive a first-class service, exceeding their expectations.
- Generating new sales and promoting our business brand at various trade events in the UK and Overseas.
- Confidently hosting guests in all environments.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent would be preferred but not essential.
- Keen shooting enthusiast, with good knowledge at all levels.
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning, and IT skills.
- Love for the countryside and enthusiasm for our sport
- Salary dependent on candidate
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave
CV Deadline: Friday 29th November 2019
Contact: Emma Forman on 01686 650 628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below accurately and we will review your application, you should also upload your CV (PDF) along with a suitable covering letter (PDF) for the role you are interested in.