This season we are after some additional loaders to work across our portfolio of estates in Mid Wales, Shropshire and the West Country. Loading is a great opportunity to get out and enjoy some of the UK’s top sporting estates during shooting season.
Those interested in taking up the role must have;
· Full Shotgun Certificate
· Full insurance, public & personal liability (this can be purchased through us for £52)
· Own 4X4 vehicle preferable
· Experience in “stuffing” & double gunning
· Suitable clothing, loaders must be dressed appropriately & well presented.
· Full gun cleaning equipment
· Polite and hospitable manner
Rates of pay are at the discretion of the Guns as you will be paid directly by them.
If you are interested in taking up loading we can recommend qualified instructors, who hold one day courses to educate you on the role ahead of the season.
To apply or if you have any questions please contact Tracey Harris on 01686 650628 or email@example.com
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below accurately and we will review your application, you should also upload your CV (PDF) along with a suitable covering letter (PDF) for the role you are interested in.